Dude, I'm Almost Famous

Well, no, I'm not really almost famous. However, I am a regular contributor to the Movement Vision Lab Blog. My first article, Banging Heads Against the Wall: Why the Peace Movement Won't Stop the Occupation of Iraq, is about...well it's about why the peace movement won't stop the occupation of Iraq. More to the point, I guess, it's a critique of anti-war strategy.

The Movement Vision lab is a project of the Center for Community Change. They are attempting to start a progressive dialog on a number of topics and have asked organizers and activists from around the country to contribute essays. They wanted some controversy, and I guess that's why they asked me. I've written a few essays for them and they will be posted over the coming few weeks. Please take a few moments to check out the site and maybe post a comment or two. Thanks.

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: